We’re open for business
We’re delighted to re-open our doors and offer you a warm welcome back to St Austell Conference Centre.
We are pleased to confirm that in-line with Government guidelines, we are able to host business events, meetings and training sessions for up-to 30 people.
Over the last few months, our team have been working hard behind the scenes making changes and putting new procedures in place to ensure your visit to St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, comfortable and safe.
Here are some of the things we’ve put in place:
- We have reduced our capacity to aid social distancing.
- Upon arrival, all delegates are directed straight to their room, leading to a reduced use of breakout areas.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed in easily-accessible locations around the Conference Centre.
- We have placed directional signage around the Conference Centre to aid with social distancing.
- We have put an enhanced cleaning programme in place for all areas, with a focus on touchpoints.
- We now offer pre-ordered, individually-served lunches. Each person’s food is provided in its own box. Our staff now serve tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Our staff wear masks and we ask guests to wear masks where possible in communal areas.
- We comply with NHS Track and Trace obligations.
- Our team have undergone special training, which is ongoing. We continue to monitor advice provided by the Government, local authorities and Public Health England.
Ultimately, we want to make sure your time at St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, safe and productive.
Our team are available to discuss any queries or concerns you may have – you can contact us on 01726 624200, firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person. You can also download a detailed risk assessment here, or have it sent to you upon request.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Since St Austell Conference Centre reopened, we’ve received some really positive feedback on everything we’ve put in place to enable people to safely meet in-person. As people begin to feel more familiar with the new restrictions, we’ve seen an increased number of...